Have you been feeling stressed lately? If the list below sounds too much like you it’s time to do something about it.
- All you do and think about is work, non-stop. It might be your own business, a career, a salaried position, a stay-at-home mom or -dad position, or anything else that is soaking up your time and life one hundred percent, and this over-concentration is leaving you passionless, disappointed, unhappy, and unfulfilled.
- You experience constant body tension, including headaches, neck aches, back aches, and general soreness.
- You’re often irritable, short-tempered, and perhaps unable to focus on completing tasks. Trivial things set you off easily.
- You feel as if you have too much going on and that you can’t hop off the merry-go-round.
- Your sleep is a battlefield and you wake up feeling less rested rather than refreshed. Insomnia has become your norm rather than an unusual event.
- You’re eating too much or too little. Or, you are choosing unhealthy food options.
- You can’t remember the last time you had a good laugh and your sense of humor is sadly lacking
There’s a good article on WikiHow that supplies the list above, as well as suggestions on what to do about it. Of course, one of the things they suggest is to get a massage!
By Kathy Casey